We are committed, alongside all defence and national security stakeholders, to transferring the excellent know-how of the French Armed Forces to nations friendly with France.
We are an instrument for France’s influence in the world. We are very committed in the performance of our services, and in the respect of local and international regulations. With this high level of exigency, we adapt to our environment through a policy of continuous company transformation. Innovation is our vector of progress.
DCI is active in all the French armed forces’ fields of competence, in close connection with them.
For over 40 years, DCI’s action has been part of a partnership logic with countries friendly with France. DCI proposes a capacity-based logic to countries who have chosen French equipment from learning to operational implementation of the equipment, to its in-service support.
DCI is certified ISO 9001: 2015 by AFNOR Certification for its activities of creation, sales and performance of training, consulting and assistance since 1996. This certification is a guarantee that the services performed comply, provides our customers with reassurance about the quality of the services delivered and provides a framework for continuously improving the company’s operations and efficiency.
DCI, a company is committed:
IN ITS IDENTITY :
- To transferring the excellence of the French Armed Forces’ know-how to nations friendly with France
- To placing the satisfaction of our customers at the heart of our priorities
- To listening to our partners, our environment and all our stakeholders
IN ITS HUMAN RESOURCES :
- To recruiting among the best experts
- To encouraging success among our employees
- To supporting the diversity of talents and cultures
IN ITS ACTIVITIES :
- To optimising our practices and guaranteeing excellence via the fair monitoring of our activities
- To ensuring the safety of both our customers and our employees in at-risk activities
DCI, A DYNAMIC COMPANY, IS COMMITTED:
TO INCREASING THE INFLUENCE OF FRENCH MILITARY KNOW-HOW :
- To satisfying the new needs of nations friendly with France in terms of capability, via high added-value training, consulting and assistance services
DCI, A CONTINUOUSLY EVOLVING COMPANY, IS COMMITTED:
- To innovating in order to meet your challenges
- To guarantee teams that are collectively committed to meeting your requirements
business ethics :
Operating in a sensitive area, in a context of complex interactions between state and industrial interests and, to a certain extent, committing the image and the credibility of the French State, DCI has always had an exemplary, voluntaristic business ethics policy on the subject of the risk of corruption.
In the pursuit of its activities, whether as a service provider or contractor, DCI has always been concerned about respecting legality, and in particular, the rules prohibiting corruption or influence peddling, by placing the quality of its services, the integrity of its missions and employees at the heart of its daily actions, like in its company management.
In recent years, DCI has continued and amplified these efforts to prevent the risk of corruption and the law’s new obligations provide the opportunity to crown these moves by the implementation of an anti-bribery management system which is presented for ISO 37001 certification in 2019.
This has also an opportunity for us to create our Compliance Guidelines, which illustrate both DCI’s commitments to conform to its legal obligations, and those of its employees vis-à-vis the group’s interests, in a domain where great vigilance is always appropriate.
These Compliance Guidelines are aimed at guiding the decisions and behaviours of the directors and employees of the entities of DCI Group, as well as all third parties with whom DCI Group has relations.
Have you had personal
knowledge of facts contrary
to our code of conduct?
We encourage you
to bring a report to
A report must be factual,
disinterested and in good faith.