DCI’s Surface department offers theoretical and practical electronic warfare training. These courses, in English, are designed for all air/maritime forces (navies and coastguard) and joint force agencies.
They cover all aspects of this sector:
• ELINT (Electronic Intelligence);
• COMINT (Communications intelligence);
• R-ESM (Radar Electronic Support Measure);
• C-ESM (Communications Electronic Support Measure);
• R-ECM (Radar Electronic Counter Measure);
• C-ECM (Communications Electronic Counter Measure);
• EWSC (Electronic Warfare Support Centre).
Naval training in the electronic warfare sector covers all levels, from the beginner to the specialist, from the operator to the manager. They are designed for ship, aircraft and submarine crews, as well as specialist personnel working on shore in electronic warfare data processing centres.