DCI’s Defence Acquisition Management Institute (DAMI) offers advanced training courses designed for senior officers and military engineers. The following sectors are covered:
- defence programme management;
- acquisition and assessment methods;
- system requirements engineering;
- contractual management;
- risk management;
- system design and qualification management;
- design and acceptance management;
- logistics engineering;
- configuration management;
- official quality assurance.
Training is to the same standard as the training followed by staff at the French defence ministry’s procurement agency DGA. Several countries friendly with France are regular participants at international sessions of the DAMI.